For Existing Patient:
- Please arrive 10 minutes early for your appointment.
- Reminder: Please fill-out our Demographics Updates (Click HERE) each year.
- Uses your secured patient-portal to view your requested reports, once we uploaded.
- You can send us messages. We are using the UPDOX patient-portal application.
- You can access your reports and lab results, which we uploaded to your patient-portal.
- Begin by contacting our office for your ID and password.
- If you have an email account, a message with the UPDOX link will be sent to your email account. The link is “stmichaelclinic.myupdox.com”
For Appointment Request:
- We will try our very best to call you back as soon as possible with an available time, but please allow 1 business day.
- Request an appointment: ON-LINE (Click HERE)
- or call us at (281) 655-5100.
When asking for an appointment, please 1) BE Specific and 2) UP Front.
This will help us schedule enough time to address your concerns appropriately.
1) Please provide specific about the nature of your visit.
- ie: name of med. refill, reason for the follow-up and which hosp…
2) Please be up front about ALL the issues which you would like to discuss during the visit. We will address the most critical issues and may ask you to come back and discuss the rest, if needed.
- If you request an appointment for flu/fever, then we would book enough time for that issue only.
- If you request an appointment for diabetes, then we would book enough time plus blood-work (if needed).
- If you request an appointment for physical, then we would book in morning plus give instruction on fasting…
- If you request an appointment for multi issues, then we would book longer time
We understand that everyone time is very valuable. We try to run on time. Most visit is about 1 hr from the time of check-in , seen, and check-out. Occasionally, there is an emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. Please accept our apology for keeping you waiting.
UPDATE PATIENT INFORMATION & REVIEW POLICIES CLICK HERE to fill-out and submit online
MEDICARE annual “Wellness Visit” to discuss your preventive-care services available:
Option 2) CLICK HERE to download “Wellness” form, print-out, then fax 281-655-1415 or email STMICHAELCLINIC@MYUPDOX.COM. (need a printer)