For New Patient:
1) Please arrive 30 minutes early for your appointment.
2) Fill-out the registration form. Choose one of the following option below.
Option 1 will not need a printer: Fill-out and submit directly to us online.
*** CLICK HERE to fill-out a short Pre-registration form ON-LINE. (Not phone, ipad, or notepad compatible)
Option 2 will need a printer: Download form, fill-out, print-out, then send form to us via email or fax.
*** Our Secure Email is STMICHAELCLINIC@myupdox.com
*** Fax is (281) 655-1415
3) Authorized SMMC to receive medical records: (you need to printout and sign)
*** “Consent to Release Medical Information from Doctor…” CLICK HERE to download form. (you need to fax to your previous dr)
*** “Consent to Release Information to spouse/parent/guardian” CLICK HERE download form.
When asking for an appointment, please 1) BE Specific and 2) UP Front.
This will help us schedule enough time to address your concerns appropriately.
1) Please provide specific about the nature of your visit.
- ie: name of med. refill, reason for the follow-up and which hosp…
2) Please be up front about ALL the issues which you would like to discuss during the visit. We will address the most critical issues and may ask you to come back and discuss the rest, if needed.
- If you request an appointment for flu/fever, then we would book enough time for that issue only.
- If you request an appointment for diabetes, then we would book enough time plus blood-work (if needed).
- If you request an appointment for physical, then we would book in morning plus give instruction on fasting…
- If you request an appointment for multi issues, then we would book longer time
We understand that everyone time is very valuable. We try to run on time. Most visit is about 1 hr from the time of check-in , seen, and check-out. Occasionally, there is an emergencies or patients require a little more time, and these cause scheduling delays beyond our control. Please accept our apology for keeping you waiting.
Please remember to bring the following:
- Driver’s license or a valid state ID
- Insurance & Health Saving Account information
- All medicine(s) or a complete detail list of all medicines
- Copies of surgical & medical records, LABs, x-rays, MRIs, CT scans from prior visits
- Patients under the age 18 must be accompanied or signed consent by a parent or legal guardian.
To cancel an appointment:
- Please call our office at least 24 hours in-advance so that we can offer your appointment time to another patients on our waiting list.
E-mail is NOT for emergencies or clinical questions.